Sunday, July 7, 2013

SHO me trophy fish!

Within' the last month SHO Staffers Justin Latham and Spencer Boyer experienced a small taste of what its truely like to have "THE BADDEST FISH IN FRESH WATER" on the end of their lines!


Owner Billy Davis says,  I have taken great pride in fishing these waters over the past two decades and now I want to let others get out and share in some of the adventures I take. I was born and raised in Knoxville and I don't think many other guides in the area can say that. I grew up fishing these waters around even decided to go to college here because I realized it was a special place. I fish all over eastern Tennessee, but my true love is chasing muskies on Melton Hill Reservoir outside of Knoxville, TN. I also chase trophy stripers all around eastern Tennessee and have patterned out trophy fish in many locations. If you want to fish with someone that knows the ins and outs of trophy fish, look no further than www.meltonhillbill.com. I eat, drink, and sleep, fishing. I fish hard, fast, and efficiently. Please know that all fish I target are caught and released, except for the occasional walleye. If you're looking for freezer meat, I've got the names of several fellas that love to take fish home..........
SHO Staffer Spencer Boyer says, "MELTON HILL BILL is hands down the best fishing guide service in TN for Musky. He was knowledgeable of where the fish were and the technique he uses provides a high success rate of landing a trophy Musky. He has the most state of the art equipment and the right tools for the trade. The fishing was intense and non-stop. Thanks Billy"

SHO Musky Fishing from Supreme Hunting Outdoors on Vimeo. "With the knowledge of the water and the tactics that Billy brings to the table it wasnt long before we were on some big striper. Billy really knows his fishing and can back it up with some big striper and Musky. Check him out and book your next Musky and Striper fishing trip with MELTON HILL BILL GUIDE SERVICE!" says SHO Staffer Justin Latham

SHO Striper Fishing from Supreme Hunting Outdoors on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment