Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MUCK BOOTS introduces a NEW RELEASE

 
 
 
All new products from MUCK BOOT™ features plus:
  • New XpressCoollining material keeps your feet cool in warm weather
  • 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
  • Additional achilles reinforcements for added protection.
  • Molded rubber Speed-Tracker outsole with molded EVA midsole
  • Reinforced toe
  • Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
  • etc® sockliner to reduce friction and heat build up
  • Full Mossy Oak Obsession camo coverage

Last week I gathered my fishing supplies to go out for a Father, Son, Grandpa outing at some local farm ponds near the house.  The last thing that crossed my mind upon walking out of the garage was the pair of tennis shoes I had on wasn't going to cut it.  I grabbbed my BRAND NEW pair of Woody Sport Cool with Xpress Cool lining and boy was I glad I did.  I will never have anything else on my feet while going into the GREAT OUTDOORS!

SHO APPROVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment